Okay, so it has been a good six months or so since I have last blogged. I got a little caught up with every day life. So sue me. Besides, I would argue that keeping a blog is one of the most self centric things a person can do. After all, it is publishing your thoughts on the internet with the assumption that people want to read it. Yikes.
I think that I am at one of those cross roads in my life. I feel the ground shifting a bit and I am heading in a new direction. There are a few things that qualify this theory. I will get more into that as we go.
I have made a life change in my fitness levels. I have lost a ton of weight and am in shape for the first time in...really, my life. I am still not where I want to be but I will get there. I am running races on a regular basis. (To see pics of the latest go to http://flickr.com/photos/anjalog/sets/72157604869996119/). And I am gearing up to train for a marathon. Jeez. Never thought I would say that.
So with all that running comes time to think. It can be a dangerous thing for me to live inside my head for too long. So, I start considering the ways in which my life style and my ideals conflict. And no, this isn't about me being gay (somehow, that just never conflicted with anything, haha). I am working out this whole theory in my head. I will write about it when the time comes.
I am going to wrap this post up soon. I realize that no one wants to hear everything I haven't been saying for six months in one post. I will try to spread them out. But check back often, I have switched servers so you can actually see stuff now. Don't forget that my address has changed too. Now I am anjalog.blogspot.com...I think. What is at the top of your browser window dummy?
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment