Warning: You probably won't agree with my opinions. But luckily, I warn you about those.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
CHICAGO!!
I am going on vacation in a few short weeks to Chicago! with Tiffiny and Jennie. (Yes, Chicago! has to come with an !) We are about to put together our itinerary so if anyone has any suggestions for some great places to see let me know in the comments section...thanks!
Go to the Natural History Museum and see if you can take a pic of The Ghost and the Darkness for me. I love the movie but I've never been to Chicago to see it for myself.
People tell me I am funny, which I 100% agree with! I am very much a big picture person, and have a strange point of view on just about everything.
I like to learn stuff. I have a new hobby about every five seconds. And one of these days I WILL have a million dollar idea that I won't let go to waste.
This is mostly a blog about funny, but sometimes I just can't help but assert my opinion. And chances are, you won't like it.
Go to the Natural History Museum and see if you can take a pic of The Ghost and the Darkness for me. I love the movie but I've never been to Chicago to see it for myself.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!