Sunday, August 5, 2007

Fallen off

I haven't posted in a while. Not that things haven't been interesting. Mom is sick again. She had a small stroke. She will make a full recovery. Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive.

Saw Hot Rod tonight. It was pretty good. Really random. REALLY random. It had a great tribute to Footloose in it. Very strange becuase there was that AND a reference to 2 Ligit 2 Quit, BOTH of which I discussed/danced out last night. Who would have thought 2 Ligit could come up twice, separatly, in less than 24 hours? This may be the end times.

I may need to find one of those count down clock things. I am getting closer to my trip to Chicago and getting more and more excited by the minute. It will be baked cereal. I haven't been on vacation in a good while so that part will be nice, and seeing a new city. Maybe it was all those vacations as a kid spent in the woods that makes me enjoy cities so much now. Who knows.

I have been itching to move away lately. Someone give me a reason to stay...anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment