Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hitler's Law

I have to ask Amanda for forgiveness, because I am stealing her thunder here a little. Right after Dr. Tiller was shot, she wrote a column about, like abortion or not, his murder being morally wrong. Simple and straightforward, right? No. Like any issue she brings up, whether it be shaving or gay marriage, she got mail. Of course. Because people are idiots.

So, she reads this one letter to me. I will re-enact it to the best of my memories ability.

Dear Amanda,

Your column was awesome, however I have an issue. You said that Dr. Tiller was killed out of hatred. You don't know that. That guy might have been trying to protect those children. It was just like self-defense.

If some guy was trying to kill my kids, I would kill him. So it's just like that.

Killing babies is soooo gruesome. I am going to give you a detailed account of how it is done only I am going to tell you the way Dr. Tiller DIDN'T kill babies, but the other way, that no one likes to do.

Also, if this was WW2 and you could kill Hitler to save all the Jews, you would wouldn't you?

The end.

Enter Hitler's Law. It reads as follows. If you bring up Hitler in a debate, you lose. That's it. Hitler = You just got served.

It's like this: What Hitler did was unparalleled by anyone in the written history of the world, with the exception of some biblical mofo's maybe. So to compare it to WHATEVER ISSUE WE ARE DEBATING is absolutely WRONG AND NOT ACCEPTABLE.

So, do some research, be a little creative in your comparisons. Don't bring up Hitler. It just makes you a chump.

No comments:

Post a Comment