Christy and Jennie really are the bestest friends. They inspire me to do awesome stuff like keep up with my blogging (now if I could just get them to join twitter ... hint hint). But, as I am becoming increasingly obsessed with blogging, I am being continuously let down by blogger. I think the problem is that I have gotten incredibly spoiled by facebook and how versatile it is in it's ability to take over my life. So here is my ideas for how blogger could improve in that department.
1a. Make it easier to view my comments that people have left.
2b. Email me when someone posts a new blog that I am following.
3c. Make comments more conversational by having an actual thread (and inform me when people post on that thread)
That is really all. Anyone else have any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment