I don't usually use this blog to talk about fitness stuff, but, desperate times guys, desperate times. I am soooo uninspired to stay in shape at the moment. It is horrible. I have stopped going to the gym (can't really afford the gym) and my running attempts have been fairly pathetic ... the problem is getting motivated to do stuff. I am fine once I get going. It's just the getting my butt out of bed.
Yes, I have gained a tiny bit of weight. Yes, I remember how hard I worked to get it off. Yes, I am royally pissed that some of my summer clothes don't fit. Yes, I am trying to do something about it.
So, today, whilst at work, I am also browsing some internet fitness bloggy blogs. For some reason reading about stuff really gets me going. So, here I am, cruising along for stuff to inspire me, when I find this:
http://www.housegymnastics.com
And while I am incredibly tempted to try some of these I realize a few things:
1A. I am not an eighteen year old boy.
1B. I can't do any of that, I am fairly sure.
1C. Our house would break.
So, probably no house gymnastics for me. I do LOVE though, that they do exhibitions and shows. For serious. It's on their site. With appearance dates and everything. Who the hell are these kids?
I guess you have to give them props for making something out of appsofreakinglootly nothing. Who wants to put money on them being drunk when this started? I will give them this ... they follow through.
They should totally organize a house gymnastics Olympics! I would go. To watch. And drink. Because you know those kids have a kegorator.
P.S. I am pretty sure I am going to try one or all of these. I will totally post some pics if/when I do.
P.P.S. For some reason, it is not letting me set the link up as a link. Grrrr. Stupid blogger. I am sure it is user error. Just cut and paste into your browser you lazies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hmmm... also, they are called Harrison&Ford House Gymnastics. This is .... interesting and of note, but I'm not sure why.
ReplyDeleteWOW...those House Gymnasts are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I only hope to be able to do one of those moves in my entire life.
ReplyDelete